Thursday 28 April 2016

PERSONAL OPINION

Overall, I'm happy with how my design my art exhibition turned out. 
I am pleased with the colour scheme I used and think it looks really modern which relates to my chosen exhibit.
I also like the fonts that I chose. I didn't want to have a large variety of different fonts on my products because I thought it would look a bit over the top and perhaps not very clear to read. I wanted to have two different font max (as well as the font that is on the TATE MODERN logo) and both fonts I chose were similar but still gave my products that little bit more variety. 

The shapes I used fit really well together and differed in comparison to a lot of other modern art exhibition posters I saw. 


Ways to improve?

  • Next time I could possibly have another background to add a bit more colour and/or make the poster stand out more
  • Took more time to edit the rectangle design I created on my products and perhaps invented a more abstract shape

No comments:

Post a Comment