Monday 25 April 2016

PLATFORM T SHIRT



This is my final design for my t-shirts for the art exhibition. This design is probably my favourite out of all the designs for PLATFORM.

Again, I used all the same contents for my other products so you can tell it's for the same exhibition. I mixed up the pentagons slightly to make them look more quirky for the t-shirts as I felt like people would be more likely to buy them if they looked more interesting. The front of the t-shirt also includes the type of exhibition, date and location so it can work as an advertisement for the exhibition when people wear it. 

The back of the t-shirt has the TATE MODERN logo right in the centre because I felt like this was quite an important aspect of the exhibition. It also includes, again, the rectangle design similar to the poster, and right at the bottom the website, again, so people can get the information they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment