Sunday 1 May 2016

CONTRASTS FROM PLAN

The end results of my art exhibition pieces to slightly differ from my original plan/ideas.

  • I wanted pastel colours on my products that I create for it. However, I got feedback from my fellow students and they said I should use more vibrant colours on my products to make it look more interesting and stand out more so that's what I decided to do. I experimented with lots of different colours and I found five different ones which I didn't think would work together but they did look really good


  • I also changed the font of my text. At first, I wanted a "handwritten" text to be on my pieces of work. I liked the theme of sort of childlike writing and thought it would look really good on my work. However, when I was experimenting I found that it didn't really make the poster looked like an art exhibition one and when I looked at other fonts, I found that bold and block ones looked better!

No comments:

Post a Comment