Monday 25 April 2016

PLATFORM HEADER



This is my final design for my art exhibition header. I wanted it to include all the same things as my poster did minus the location/date because I felt like this would've been too much to have on a header. However, I wanted to move things around a little so it didn't look exactly the same. I made the pentagons slightly overlap the title of the art exhibition because I thought this looked really interesting but at the same time it still ties in with my poster design.

Again, I have the logo in the bottom corner to let people know where the exhibition is as the header does not state it.

I included the rectangles in the top right-hand corner, however, going in the opposite direction just to change the header up a little bit.

And finally, I included the website to allow people who want to visit the exhibition to know where to look for the information they needed.    

No comments:

Post a Comment