Monday 7 March 2016

T SHIRT INSPIRATION


For my T-Shirt design, I plan to make it very simple but still include the necessities so it is linked to my other designs and follows the theme. On the T-Shirt itself, I want it to include the title of the Design Exhibition, the main logo and maybe some sort of pattern that occurs in the other designs e.g. poster, banner etc. 



I really liked the design of the t-shirt above. This was created by a London based artist called Yoni Alter and is being sold at the Tate Modern shop. I thought the design on this was really clever but at the same time, sort of simple and tells you everything you need to know. I want to achieve something like this with my t-shirts but maybe include a bit more writing for information and advertisment purposes.



I also really liked the design of this t-shirt, also sold in the Tate Modern shop. Again, it's very simple looking but at the same time it's quite complex and has a story behind it. I also like the colours used. Although there's only two, they contrast really well and makes the design on the actual t-shirt really stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment