Monday 7 March 2016

BANNER/HEADER INSPIRATION

I couldn't really find any detailed examples of banners that I particularly liked every aspect of. However, I found some templates that I thought were really nice and that are a particular style that I may want to follow when creating my banner.

















I really like the template above. The colours used are very mellow and they go really well together. I also like how simple the design of this banner is. I don't want my banner to be too over the top with the colours or the text because I think a lot of that should be on the poster and the banner should follow on from this. 


The next two banners I found are a lot more complex and 'busy'. Even though I don't really want my banner to be too over the top, I really like the designs below. They're very unique and 'pretty' and although there is a lot going on, it's still nice to look at. The colours and patterns used go really well together on both banners.




No comments:

Post a Comment