Monday 7 March 2016

POSTER INSPIRATIONS

I have seen so many poster inspirations that I love. Some of them are slightly plain and all of them definitely have something that I would change or add but I can really picture my poster looking something very similar to these designs. The colour schemes are ideal for me and the actual design itself is very "funky" which I really like. 



The poster above is my favourite out of all the ones I've found. I love the colours. They're very pastel and go well together. I also like the patterns used. I like how the patterns haven't been repeated and are only used on certain parts of the poster. The use of the pineapple is very qwerky. The designer has used elements of real life too by using the stalk of the pineapple which I think is really qwerky. 


The poster above also uses pastel colours and they are very similar to the one above. I love how random this poster is, with the little flower in the vase in the bottom left hand corner. I like how the text "Don't let me down" is warped and jumbled yet, you are still able to read it and it's also presented at the very bottom middle of the poster too. I found this poster really obscure and interesting and it inspired me a lot when thinking about the poster I may want to create.



I liked this poster because of the way it was trying to communicate a positive message to the people viewing it by saying "Be kind". I like how the font has been presented and it creates shapes which makes it more interesting to look at. Again, I also love the colours that have been used. They go really well together and highlight the text perfectly. 



This poster was the most obscure one that I've come across. I like how it almost tries to make a face through different shapes, with and eye and some lips to make it more obvious. I really like the shapes used here and how it almost looks hand-drawn. I also really like the font that has been used here. Although it is slightly hard to read, it's different and fits in well with the theme of the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment