Sunday 1 May 2016

CHALLENGES I FACED

I faced a few challenges whilst creating my products for the PLATFORM art exhibition:

  • When trying to create my other products and relating them to my poster, I struggled to make them look interesting. I wasn't getting much inspiration and wasn't sure where to place my patterns (pentagons, rectangles etc) on the pages so that they related to the poster but at the same time, looked different and eye-catching. However, after a while, I did gain some inspiration and managed to overcome this challenge. 

  • Also, when I was inserting my rectangle design, I had to make sure that they were the same width apart as well as the same length apart so that they looked even. This took a while because I had to take the measurements of each one and then adjust the rectangle one by one. However, once again, I managed to eventually overcome this challenge and the rectangles were even.

  • Finally, when I was creating my web pages, I wanted to use the same font for the title of the pages that I used for PLATFORM. However, I didn't note down the name of this font (found on dafont.com) and so I had to search through my computer history until I finally found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment